APPLICATIONS CLOSE 30th January 2022
Please apply by email, sending a covering letter which explains why you are suited to this role. email@example.com
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
Ideally, you will have:
- some knowledge of/experience with communities, land work or local food systems that will support you in engaging local communities with our work.
- A pro-active and organised approach to managing your time and workload independently
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Experience of using photo editing, graphics and video apps for social media (e.g. Canva)
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and stakeholder oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
In return, we offer:
- a friendly and flexible working environment, great opportunities for professional development and the chance to make a positive difference for people and communities.
- Flexible hours in a self-managed team
- This role will be remote, and the successful candidate will be expected to use their own computer/hardware. However we will supply any necessary software and other items necessary for accessible and healthy remote working. We meet as a team in person monthly in Folkestone and communicate regularly on Whatsapp, Zoom and telephone.