The Custom Research Lab is a multi-disciplinary space for creatively considering the systems and cultures emerging out of the need for radical change in our food systems (and wider systems) to meet the challenge of climate crisis. At different times, it might be home to one or many people – sometimes it is a real space and at other times it only exists in dreams or zoom calls.
Current engagements include:
- Sustainability long table discussions in Folkestone, Kent (TBC)
- The Food Art Research Network (FAR)
- Strategies for decentralising/commoning
- New institutional forms (Madeleine Collie – PhD research)
- UK Food Systems Centre for Doctoral Training (Cherry Truluck and Alise Kirtley)
For more information, or to engage with our research, email: firstname.lastname@example.org